Data Protection Officer
Position your company well in data protection.
Data protection does not have to be unsettling, but can be guaranteed promptly and with a good external image, a fixed contact person and without a ticket system according to the DSGVO. Tell us your industry and number of employees by e-mail, contact form or phone and we will immediately provide you with an individual offer.
What do we offer you?
- Attorney for data protection law and certified data protection officer (TÜV) with the usual remuneration for data protection officers
- Knowledge of the requirements of the DSGVO and the processes to set up and integrate a data protection management system
- Experience as an external data protection officer with companies and groups of companies of different industries and sizes
For which companies?
For all companies and public authorities that are required to have a data protection officer, either voluntarily or mandatorily:
- More than 19 employees in data processing or
- main activity is data processing or
- Processing of particularly sensitive data, etc.
What are the tasks of the data protection officer?
- Contact person for management, employees, contractual partners and their data protection officers, customers, authorities, etc.
- Advice on all data protection topics and development of DSGVO-compliant solutions to data protection issues in day-to-day operations.
- Establishment of a data protection organization and documentation of processing activities, technical and organizational measures, processes, guidelines, data protection impact assessments, etc. after taking stock of the situation
- Analysis of risks in data privacy management and assessment of the adequacy of the level of protection achieved with the measures taken
- Review of agreements on commissioned data processing, information obligations and consents
- Design and implementation of data privacy training to raise awareness among all employees
- If necessary, handling of data protection incidents and proceedings with data protection supervisory authorities